The following is an edited excerpt from Phil Mitsch’s Book “America’s Financial Crisis” which he wrote in the Spring of 2008. This Book is the first of 5 that comprises his Economic Crisis Solutions Program and it is currently available.
In Section #1 of this Book we will be analyzing the following 13 Topics that will describe in detail my personal feelings about the real truth regarding the current condition of the U. S. real estate market and overall economy as we enter the year 2008.
1. The United States Has Slipped Into Its Worst Real Estate Market And Overall Economy In History
2. Just 3 Words Were Responsible For Sparking The Start Of The U. S. Financial Crisis
3. The U. S. Financial Crisis Cannot Be Solved Until Everyone Acknowledges It Really Exists
4. New, Revolutionary, And State Of The Art Business Practices Are Now Desperately Needed
5. Definition Of The Worst Real Estate Market In U. S. History
6. The Real Estate Market Has A Tremendous Impact On The U. S. Economy
7. The Sponge And Water Analogy That Explains Why The U. S. Has Gone From Boom To Bust In Just 4 Years
8. The Real Truth About The Current Condition Of The U. S. Real Estate Market And Overall Economy
9. Definition Of A Depression
10. Definition Of A Recession
11. Depression For Some And Recession For Others
12. Who Are The People And Businesses That Have Been In A Depression
13. Who Are The People And Businesses That Have Been In A Recession